Wipfli Health Care Practice Announces Winter Speaking Engagements
October 21, 2009
Wipfli's health care professionals bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to a variety of topics.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- Nancy Jacobson will be presenting at the Idaho Office of Rural Health Iowa Annual Conference on Coding and Documentation on November 4, 2009.
- Janice Ahlstrom will be presenting HIT Trends for the Iowa Hospital Associate Webinar on November 4, 2009.
- Perry Hanson will be presenting Rural Health Care Delivery at the MN Annual Rural Health Conference on November 10, 2009.
- Dennise Derby Bemis will be presenting Medicare Maximization at the Care Providers of Minnesota Fall Conference on November 18, 2009.
- Bob Stephen will be presenting at the Progressive Health Care Conference on Service Line Planning in November.
- Janice Ahlstrom will be presenting a webinar on EMR System Selection for the Iowa Hospital Association on January 13, 2010.
- Janice Ahlstrom will be presenting a webinar on EMR System Selection for the Iowa Hospital Association on February 17, 2010.
Our professionals are available to speak on a vast variety of topics, from finance and operations to human resources, information technology, and reimbursement. Our health care industry expertise includes integrated delivery systems, large community hospitals, critical access and rural hospitals, medical practices, home health agencies, long-term care facilities, and dental practices. For more information on our professionals and availability, please contact Kimberly Hess at firstname.lastname@example.org.