Cynthia Brzeski, CPA, CRC
Cynthia Brzeski brings more than 30 years of banking and credit experience to each loan review engagement for the financial institutions practice of Wipfli LLP. Prior to joining Wipfli, she spent six years as a senior credit officer with a regional bank, with responsibility for credit underwriting and approval, portfolio management, and compliance. With additional experience in commercial credit, credit administration management, workout, compliance, and internal audit, Cynthia is able to provide insight and expertise to her financial institution clients.Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Credit Risk Certified
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- United Way past Impact Team member
Areas of Focus
- Commercial credit underwriting
- Loan documentation and compliance
- Portfolio management and asset quality
- Appraisal and evaluation guidance
- Financial analysis
- Problem loan structuring and workout
EducationCarroll College (now Carroll University)
- Bachelor of science degree in business administration and accounting - Graduated magna cum laude
- Graduate School of Banking
Portfolio management can help in a COVID-19 world
Jan 06, 2021
Time for a checkup?
Jun 10, 2019
How Reliable Is Your Memory?
Nov 29, 2018
"I've got a bad feeling about this."
May 03, 2018
Hot Dog Days
Aug 08, 2017
Trick . . . or Treat?
Oct 26, 2016
Loan Review Best Practices and Current Issues
Apr 14, 2016