Thomas E. Copley, CPA, CVA
Tom Copley assists clients in determining the value of their business for a variety of reasons including buy-sell transactions, financing, family transition planning, and marital dissolution. He also works with attorneys as an expert in forensic accounting engagements. Most of Tom’s time is spent in the valuation and litigation areas, and he is sought after for his presentation and technical skills.Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Qualified as an Expert Witness
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) - Member
- Montana Council on Economic Education (MCEE) - Board member
- University of Montana accounting advisory board - Board member
- Summit Management Group, Inc. - Board member
Three options for farm and ranch help in COVID-19
Jul 20, 2020
How Do You Determine Your Lost Profits?
Feb 23, 2018
What’s My Farm or Ranch Really Worth?
Mar 27, 2019