Bennett Darcy, CPA
With 30 years of experience in public accounting, Ben Darcy works with clients in a number of industries including career colleges, manufacturing and distribution, health care, construction, and real estate. In addition, he serves professional services clients as well as closely held businesses, not-for-profit organizations, governmental entities, and businesses that receive federal financial assistance.
Well-versed in student financial aid and governmental auditing, Ben works to maximize resources and proactively anticipate changing needs. Because he has conducted hundreds of student financial aid audits, he is familiar with the unique problems that trade schools encounter during the course of these audits and engagements. Ben is a frequent speaker on preparing for financial aid audits and related matters.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
CPA Associates International (CPAAI) Accounting and Audit Committee - Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
- Buffalo Grove Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Buffalo Grove High School Parent Teacher Association - Treasurer