William J. Hanley, CPA, CCIFP, CFE
Bill Hanley is a partner serving closely held businesses and their owners in the construction and real estate and manufacturing and distribution industries. As a certified construction industry financial professional (CCIFP), he holds specialized knowledge in accounting and reporting, income recognition method, budgeting and planning, risk management, tax, human resource, legal, information technology, and joint venture issues specific to the construction industry.
Bill is also a certified fraud examiner (CFE), trained and tested in four major areas of fraud: financial transactions, legal elements of fraud, fraud investigation, and criminology and ethics.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
- Construction Advancement Foundation (CAF) - Member
- Contractors Association of Will and Grundy Counties (CAWGC) - Member