Geoffrey Harlow, CPA, MST, MBA
For more than 30 years, Geoff Harlow has provided strategic tax planning and compliance services to public companies, private companies and their owners, and individuals. His clients have included C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, individuals, estates, and trusts. Geoff prides himself on identifying opportunities and solving problems and brings a creative and comprehensive approach to tax planning. He has discovered that the solution to a problem can often be found by digging a little deeper.
Geoff is frequently quoted in the press regarding tax and financial matters and has been quoted in the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business,and other publications. He has also appeared on WTTW-TV, WGN-TV, Fox Chicago, WLS-TV, CBS-2, and WGN radio.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member of Governing Council
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Chairman of the Board of Directors
- CPA Associates International (CPAAI) - Past Tax Committee chairman
- Peaceable Cities: Evanston - Board member
- Northeastern Illinois University - Business School Executive Advisory Council member
- Warren Cherry Preschool, Evanston Youth Hockey Association, and First Night Evanston - Past officer