Stephanie Jennings, CRCM, CCBTO
Stephanie Jennings is a manager in Wipfli’s financial institutions practice. She has 17 years of experience in banking, including enterprise risk management, BSA compliance, and regulatory compliance, as well and information security and debt collections. Stephanie has an extensive background in regulatory compliance and is responsible for providing regulatory compliance audits and consulting services to financial institutions with assets ranging from $40 million to over $15 billion.
Stephanie provides consulting and advisory services to support bank and non-bank clients through the challenging regulatory environment and industry trends. She works directly with the board of directors, executive management, and staff to create and enhance the overall risk and compliance program and provides training to all levels.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Certified Community Bank Technology Officer
- Chicagoland Compliance Association (CCA) - Vice president
- Northern Illinois Compliance Association (NICA) - Member
- Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) - Member
- Speaker/presenter for industry group events including CCA, Illinois Credit Union League (ICUL), Wisconsin Bankers Association (WBA), and Pacific Coast Bankers’ Bank (PCBB)