Travis Kaun, CISSP, OSCP, CCNA
Travis Kaun is Wipfli’s lead cybersecurity consultant on the information technology (IT) consulting team. He leverages more than 10 years of IT experience to provide top-notch services to ensure clients’ technology information systems remain secure. With 100-percent dedication to IT services, Travis focuses on performing penetration tests, social engineering campaigns, Web security assessments, and vulnerability assessments, in addition to working closely with his team on refining methodologies. He also leads a regional security group that meets on a regular basis.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Open-source software contributor
- Leader of regional information security group (madsec)