Kurt R. Krueger, CPA
Kurt Krueger is an acknowledged leader in his work with small and medium-sized businesses and contractors. He adeptly assists his clients in establishing the strong financial and managerial foundations necessary to help guide them toward ultimate business success.
Kurt, a certified public accountant and recognized expert in private, closely held businesses, has accumulated more than 30 years of valuable experience in the field. His areas of expertise include working with general contractors, subcontractors, and other small and medium-sized businesses.
Prior to joining Wipfli LLP, Kurt developed skills related to closely held companies by performing public accounting functions for his family’s firm. Later, that firm merged with another to form a major Midwest accounting firm, continuing the development of his experience with closely held companies over the successive 13 years through that firm’s merger with Wipfli in 1998.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce Council of Small Business Executives - Member and roundtable leader
- American Subcontractors Association - Member
- American Management Association - Member
- Siebert Lutheran Foundation - Board member