Keith A. Kulas, CPA
Keith Kulas spent much of his time working with large clients early in his career at Wipfli LLP. Those experiences enable him to assist his current clients, both large and small businesses, deal with the issues of growth and the many challenges it presents. Keith has more than 18 years of experience meeting client expectations. As a partner in Wipfli’s audit practice, he has led engagements for a variety of businesses, allowing him to understand firsthand the many issues business leaders face. In addition to meeting compliance requirements, Keith helps clients improve their operations and bottom line.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Organizations and Activities
- Received the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) Spirit Award, presented annually to one of its 8,200 members for their work in promoting the profession
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point Foundation, Inc. - Treasurer
- Marshfield Sunrise Rotary Club - Member
- Wausau Noon Optimist Club - Past President
- Has served on the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity of Wausau, Inc.