William Metzdorff, CMA, CFE
Bill Metzdorff provides financial, accounting, and economic analyses to attorneys in connection with major lawsuits involving antitrust, breach of contract, business interruption, and construction claims; fraud/misrepresentation; intellectual property; lost profits damages; and wrongful termination.
Complementing his experience with attorneys, he provides claims preparation services to insureds in connection with major losses involving property damage, business interruption, and fidelity claims.
Bill serves as an expert witness in federal and state courts involving the determination of damages, working on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) - Member
- Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS) - Associate member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) - Member
- Wisconsin Alumni Association, Chicago Chapter - Board member and past president