Dale E. Muehl, CPA
Partner, Firm Mergers and Acquisitions
Throughout his career, Dale Muehl has been committed to both supporting clients by providing them with up-to-the-minute information as a base for them to make critical business decisions and serving in various leadership roles within Wipfli LLP. He utilizes his extensive knowledge and broad base of experience to provide companies and their owners with expert, practical consultative services. Dale possesses particular expertise in the manufacturing, construction, professional services, and wholesale/distribution industries.
In his career at Wipfli, Dale has held numerous leadership positions: three terms as a director on Wipfli’s board, partner in charge of the Milwaukee office, chief operating officer, chief practice officer, and most recently, partner in charge of Wipfli’s internal mergers and acquisitions team. In his current role, he is responsible for leading Wipfli’s growth plans as they relate to acquisitive growth. Dale’s scope of initiatives includes identifying potential target firms, developing relationships to determine whether there is a good fit between the firms, participating in deal negotiations, and leading the firm’s teams involved with due diligence and integration of firms joining Wipfli. In the past several years, he has been involved in successfully closing more than 15 transactions.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Alzheimer’s Association of Southeastern Wisconsin - Treasurer and board member
- Future Milwaukee Leadership Program - Graduate
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Accounting Alumni Advisory Board - Member
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Foundation, Inc. - Board member