Kathleen A. Musial, CPA
Kathy Musial is a partner in the audit and accounting services practice, focused on providing employee benefit plan audit services for clients in various industries. In addition, she is a Director on the firm's Employee Benefit Plan Technical Issues Committee. Kathy's expertise in employee benefits and sound, practical business strategies has contributed to the success of her clients. Leveraging more than 35 years of experience, Kathy has a keen ability to identify and solve problems using a proactive and commonsense approach.
In addition to serving clients, she is recognized as an industry leader among her peers and is past chair of the Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) Employee Benefits Committee. Kathy is a frequent presenter at employee benefit plan conferences and has been selected by the ICPAS to be a member of their Employee Benefits Content Advisory Board.
In August of 2017, Kathy was included on Crain's Inaugural list of Chicago's Most Influential Women Accountants.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- ICPAS Distinguished Service Award
- Crain’s List of Most Influential Women Accountants in Chicago in 2017
- ICPAS Employee Benefits Committee - Member and past chair
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Hoffman Estates Park District - Community representative for administration and finance committee
- Friends of HE Parks Foundation - Trustee and treasurer
- Hoffman Estates Chamber of Commerce - Board member and treasurer