Marvin Reinglass, CPA, PFS
Marvin Reinglass is a partner in Wipfli LLP’s health care practice. Leveraging more than 35 years of experience with hundreds of physician and dental practices, he provides practice management, tax planning, financial planning, consulting, and accounting services. Marvin has a thorough understanding of the ins and outs of various health care practices and the challenges and opportunities they face.
In addition, as a highly experienced certified personal financial specialist, Marvin helps clients achieve and enjoy financial security. With a personalized approach, he tailors financial plans to each client’s specific needs and goals. Marvin is always available to answer clients’ questions, address issues as they arise, and discuss new developments and opportunities.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- AICPA Personal Financial Planning Section - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) - Member
- Illinois MGMA - Member
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT) - Finance committee member