Ron Some leads senior executive recruitment efforts in health care nationwide for both interim management and long-term leaders. He has worked with a variety of provider types including health systems, community and district hospitals, post-acute care providers and clinics, including Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC). Ron’s work with these organizations has spanned most functional areas. Many of the executives he has placed have provided strong turnaround, growth, and transformational leadership for their organizations.
Ron’s work in executive search is complemented by his service on the board of directors of Asian Health Services, an FQHC known for innovation in the delivery of high-quality care to the medically underserved.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Asian Health Services - Board member
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) - Member
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) - Member
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) - Member
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) - Member