Britney Tempel, CPA
Britney Tempel is a manager assisting clients with tax preparation, tax planning, bookkeeping, payroll, and other related services. She has a strong focus on agriculture and, more specifically, farming and ranching. Britney grew up on a farm in northern Montana, and she and her husband currently operate their own farm. This gives her a very deep understanding of the day-to-day challenges faced by ag producers. In addition, several self-employed small business clients benefit from Britney’s professional knowledge as well as her personal experiences.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) - Member
- Liberty Medical Center - Finance committee member