From simple negotiations to complex legal support, resolving disputes in the construction and real estate industry demands a unique combination of industry insight, fiscal discipline, and an understanding of the legal process.
Teams efficiently and expertly gather, evaluate, and report the financial and operational data necessary to prepare an effective case. Experienced consultants provide a complete picture of the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of legal strategies.
The firm’s reputation as auditors along with its wide array of expertise, gives clients a deep bench from which to draw the resources needed to resolve even the most complex disputes. Services include:
- Assisting in defining and then executing specific procedures
- Tailored for specific circumstances
- Entire project cost or specific item review
- Provide peace of mind regarding actual cost of construction
- Objective reviewers of facts surrounding disputes
- Effective communication of findings
- Cost-effective means to resolution
- Experienced in mediation, arbitration, and judge and jury trials
- Experienced with claim preparation and review
- Assistance during the discovery process
- Development of case-specific data retrieval systems
- Working with attorneys to provide case management strategies
- Preparation of deposition and interrogatory questions
- Expert witness reports
- Expert witness testimony
Michael R. Benes, CPA, CFF
Mike has over 30 years of experience exclusively dedicated to providing consulting services to the construction industry. He specializes in providing operation improvement studies, strategic planning, dispute resolution, and litigation support to real estate developers, property owners, engineers, architects, general contractors, construction managers, and subcontractors throughout the country.