Construction and real estate organizations need more from audit and accounting services than just sound reporting. Whether you are a construction company, specialty contractor, or real estate developer, you expect and deserve outside accountants to deliver actionable insights for quality decision making. At Wipfli, our team of highly skilled construction and real estate professionals understands your industry, so we think beyond compliance and constantly strive to become your trusted advisor by supporting you with deep knowledge and insight.
Our team starts with ensuring high-quality, accurate financial reporting but goes further, studying and interpreting the numbers to determine what they are telling us about the business and using that insight to help make smart business decisions and improve operations.
With large-firm expertise, and small-firm personal attention, experienced construction and real estate experts create value by combining technical know-how with business practicality when delivering a comprehensive array of financial reporting and analysis services.
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements, providing financial accountability and credibility to necessary parties
- HUD audit and compliance services
- Common area maintenance audits for owners and operators
- Development and documentation of operating guidelines
- Project operating statement analyses for owners and operators
- Industry benchmark comparisons
- Financial statement forecasts and projections
- Agreed-upon procedures and attestation engagements
- Outsourced accounting resources, from CFO-level assistance to bookkeeping
- Financial accounting outsourcing
- Surety and bonding analysis and assistance to maximize bonding limits and control costs
- Internal controls analysis and internal audits
- Cost compliance reporting
- Lease versus buy analysis
- Revenue recognition
- Fraud investigation and forensic accounting
Learn more about our audit and accounting services.
Featured Thought Leader
Brian BohmanWith more than 18 years of experience, Brian is an audit partner in Wipfli's construction and real estate practice and leads the attestation and accounting services for the practice. His extensive experience in the construction industry and knowledge of best practices enables him to understand the unique challenges contractors face and provide timely, proactive, and valuable solutions and recommendations to achieve business objectives.
Integrity Grading and Excavating, Inc.
Ruth Geier, CFO
"Because we use Wipfli for our accounting needs, we receive better bonding rates, and banks and bonding agents have more confidence in our financial statements. Our partnership with Wipfli has helped us build our business and has saved us money."