Helping you zero in on your critical access hospital improvement priorities.
Wipfli is currently working with multiple state Flex Programs to develop and implement the following types of state-wide efforts:
- Develop a comprehensive financial analysis of all CAHs in the state with recommendations for improvement
- Develop/refresh a state-wide portal to share data across all CAHs
- Deliver educational series to CAHs on various topics identified as needs for the state
- Initiate HIPAA-based security reviews to ensure technology systems are secure and compliant with regulations
- Perform deep-dive financial/performance improvement efforts for “high needs” CAHs in specific states
- Perform comprehensive revenue cycle and coding reviews for individual CAHs
- Conduct ambulatory clinic reviews to optimize the reimbursement and expense structure of the clinics
- Perform in-depth reimbursement reviews for individual CAHs
- Perform charge master reviews
- Conduct overall Medicare cost report reimbursement reviews
- Create business intelligence tools with “built in” benchmarking
The above efforts are delivered in conjunction with individual state Flex Programs and funded through Flex dollars in those states.
Sample Hospital Report
This report is provided for each CAH in the state as part of the state-wide financial analysis process.
This is a success story from our work with a state flex program.