Understand your options
On the front lines of the pandemic response, many healthcare organizations are facing an uncertain financial future due to the unrelenting impact of COVID-19.
There are a number of sources of funding and programs designed to support the healthcare industry navigate these uncertain times. However, sorting through your options and understanding the best fit can be confusing.
And once you’ve enrolled in a program, you’ll need to understand how to not only maximize the benefit but also ensure you’re complying with regulations and potential loan forgiveness requirements.
Financial Recovery Services
Our Financial Recovery Services Team is comprised of dedicated healthcare consultants and CPAs who are monitoring federal, state, local and tribal financial relief programs.
Wipfli can help you understand and increase your funding through:
- Applying for FEMA funds
- Forecasting future cash flows for near term planning
- Recalculating Medicare/Medicaid rates
- Applying for telehealth/telemedicine grants
- Developing documentation for newly provided services
- Capturing expenses for reimbursement
- Consulting on new revenue opportunities
Our team of experienced healthcare consultants and CPAs can also help organizations plan for the future in the post COVID-19 world.