Customer relationship management (CRM) systems enable powerful growth for manufacturers. Some organizations mistakenly view CRM as simply another technology solution. Yet CRM has the potential to deliver results when the technology is tightly integrated into business objectives. Implementing CRM starts with aligning technology with each client’s unique business goals.
Once the strategy meets with business objectives, the proper CRM program becomes clear. With a broader vision of each client’s objectives and the right process, a CRM solution allows manufacturing leaders to:
- Make smart decisions based on accurate, timely, and useful business intelligence
- Increase customer loyalty and retention while optimizing profitability and revenue
- Allocate sales and marketing resources focused squarely on the most profitable customers
- Leverage interactions between customers and all employees to produce qualified leads and ultimately drive more business
- Manage, coordinate and synchronize all customer touch points
Terry KerscherTerry Kerscher is a partner within the Customer Relationship Management and Growth Practice and has over 25 years of experience in information technology and solutions consulting. Terry adeptly assists clients with identifying their business objectives and selecting the technology solutions that accelerate growth.