Fundraising success starts with passion and fire from the top.
Jump-start fundraising efforts by preparing a board of directors to be the heart and soul of a public appeal. Fundraising Fire Up sessions translate the excitement of launching a new campaign into real world success. Sessions break down what is needed from a board and demonstrates how their involvement serves as a cue to donors of every level.
Do board members:
- Donate money themselves?
- Introduce donors to the agency?
- Talk with potential donors at events?
- Talk about the great work the organization does each day…to friends, coworkers, and family?
- Make asks when appropriate?
Trainers introduce the board to specific tools and techniques to begin fundraising, all in a fun, fast-paced training session. The board must be fired up if the fundraising program is going to succeed.
Training when and where you need it—you design the engagement:
- Half day, full day, or multiple day retreats – whatever your organization needs
- On-site or online
Possible topics of discussion:
- Roles and responsibilities of board and staff—with updated job descriptions
- Give, get, or get off
- Taking the fear out of the ask
- Culture changes – being donor focused
- Designing a plan
- Telling your story – with passion
- How to be a dream catcher and find donors