Board governance training to fit any schedule.
Every effective governing body must know and follow the three “R’s” – Regulations, Requirements, and Responsibilities. Without a well-prepared and well-armed board, an organization could find itself without the leadership it needs to succeed.
The training program is broken into eight easy-to-view sessions each lasting 30-45 minutes – the perfect length to provide training during a regularly scheduled board meeting but still have time to get other important organization business accomplished.
The annual training subscription includes the following sessions:
- Two-part board governance overview
- Head Start/Early Head Start topics
- Risk management
- Advice for choosing an auditor
- Audit committee roles and responsibilities
- Reviewing financial statements
- Reviewing the Form 990
Order and information request form