Ongoing communication with your target audiences is necessary for success in today's marketplace.
The integrated services that we offer include:
- Website Development: Web design and strategy, user interface, programming and content management
- Branding: Core brand message research and development
- Marketing Materials: Annual reports, brochures, fact sheets, videos, exhibits, newsletters
- Graphic Design for an Identity Package: logo, letterhead, business cards
- Digital Marketing: Emails, newsletters, social media, online advertising
- PR: Plan development, news releases, media releases, event advisories, media contact
- Marketing Research: Phone interviews, surveys
- Issues Management: Research, community outreach and meetings, influencer analysis
- Capital Campaign: Marketing support
- Advertising: Ad plan development, ad design, ad placement
Contact the Placemaking Group, a division of Wipfli LLP, to improve your marketing and PR so you can focus on your core business.
Dennis ErokanDennis Erokan is director of The Placemaking Group, a division of Wipfli LLP. Together with his team of professionals, he provides marketing communication and Web design services and creates branding and marketing programs for businesses, organizations, and government entities. Dennis is a frequent guest speaker for businesses and groups about how to build their brand and get famous in their business industry sectors. He is well-known for developing creative ideas and crafting smart strategies that build brands and enhance awareness and reputations.
National Rural Accountable Care Consortium
Lynn Barr, MPH, Chief Transformation Officer
"My experience with PMG was excellent. We had a very ambitious plan - message development, new website, sales collateral, direct mail, press releases, blogs, videos, and a conference on a shoe-string budget and only 90 days to make it happen. I felt like I had a whole marketing department working for me. They nailed the content and brought the project in on time and on budget. We have already exceeded our attendee target for the conference by 60% and had 95 CEOs join our webinar after the direct mail. In 30 years of leading sales and marketing efforts, I have never had a better experience. Thank you Placemaking Group!"