Ensure security strategy and solutions are as fluid and agile as the evolving cyber landscape. A comprehensive portfolio of cybersecurity services proactively address mounting threats and effectively respond in the event of an incident. Services include:
- SOC for Cybersecurity. Share information with stakeholders on the performance of your cybersecurity risk management program and related controls. Based on the AICPA cybersecurity reporting framework.
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment. Wipfli’s risk assessment is based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. Experts assess client company’s controls for identifying, protecting, detecting, responding and recovering from a breach.
- Vulnerability Assessment. Shine a light on how effective—or ineffective—current security actually is, and offers mitigation guidelines and action items.
- Penetration Testing. Professionals conduct targeted attempts to exploit the current system or policies and identify the extent to which the system can be compromised.
- Social Engineering. Often the weakest links in the security chain are well-meaning but too-trusting employees. Strengthen the human factor of security through expert social engineering techniques.
- Cybersecurity Policy Development. Establish guidelines spelling out how the organization protects data and the expectations for staff in contributing to security efforts.
- Incident Response and Handling. Professionals provide 24/7 support and emergency handling to help investigate an attack or compromise. Experts help mitigate exposure and limit reputational damage.
- Training and Awareness. Experts train client workforces, management teams, or board of directors on security expectations and responsibilities—from password protection to policies.
- Vendor Management. Experts evaluate risk of third parties entrusted with key business operations or critical data. Teams monitor compliance with contractual obligations to safeguard critical information.
Not sure where to start? Check out our Cybersecurity Essentials Packages.
Robert D. Cedergren, CPA, CGMA, CITP, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, CCSFPBob is the leader of Wipfli’s risk advisory services practice. Leveraging his 20+ years of experience, Bob provides consulting services to clients in the areas of risk management and is a frequent speaker and author on risk management-related topics including risk assessments, business continuity planning, and management of internal controls.
Mark SchollMark Scholl specializes in all aspects of technology services for the firm and has nearly 30 years of experience. Mark has been providing consulting services such as perimeter intrusion testing, information security vulnerability assessments, disaster recovery planning, network design and support, IT training, and many other technology services.