Wipfli’s technology consulting team regularly works to design innovative solutions for our client’s technology needs. We’ve developed relationships with the world’s leading technology manufacturers to bring best in class technologies to your business. We’ve become experts in the tools necessary to implement and maintain secure and reliable networks.
Wipfli provides a broad range of hardware, software and subscription based licensing to our clients. We have invested in tools to make the quote to order process fast and efficient. Ordering products for our clients is as easy as an on-line signature.
Some common brands we regularly assist clients with purchasing include:
- HP and Dell servers, desktops, laptops, printers, monitors, switches, etc.
- Microsoft Office, Server software and licensing
- Microsoft Office 365 licensing via our Cloud Service Provider status
- Cisco and SonicWall firewalls, routers, switches, wireless and VPN licensing
- Adobe suite of software including Acrobat and Photoshop
- Trend Micro antivirus for on premise or cloud deployments
We work with clients of all sizes, in most every industry. Through our extensive network, we have access to hundreds of vendors and thousands of products to meet your business needs. If you don’t see what you are looking for above, please ask. We’d be happy to research a solution for you.
Michael T. Pynch, CMA, CPAMichael has more than 20 years of management and information technology consulting experience. He is the firmwide consulting leader for Wipfli’s technology management and support services, typically serving small and medium-sized businesses across all industries.