Our campus recruiting begins early in your academic experience with our Aspiring Leaders Program, leading to an internship, followed by an entry-level position upon graduation. Along the way, you will have ample opportunity to learn about Wipfli and help us understand your fit at our firm.
Internships and entry-level
Aspiring Leaders Program
Working at Wipfli
The Wipfli Way isn’t a dusty mission statement that hangs on a wall. It’s a tangible part of everything we do.
Our clients will:
- Be inspired to imagine the possible.
- Be supported by caring professionals who make the client’s challenges their own.
- Work with teams of Wipfli professionals who are dedicated to helping clients achieve their full potential.
Our associates will:
- Be inspired to think freely and follow their passions.
- Be encouraged to grow as people and professionals.
- Commit to serving the firm’s clients with honesty and integrity.
Within the communities where Wipfli associates live and work, our associates will:
- Embrace service and touch the lives of others.
- Use their gifts to make a difference.
- Impact generations to come.
Meet us on campus
Follow us on Twitter to see when we’re visiting campuses.
Join WipfliSearch for open positions.
Why Wipfli?There are many options for a professional like you. So why should you consider Wipfli as your next challenge?
Working at WipfliOur clients and your future co-workers are the core of your day-to-day experience at Wipfli. So what will your experience be like at Wipfli and how can you translate your current experience to your success at Wipfli?
Student OpportunitiesThere are many opportunities to get familiar with Wipfli and build your career here.
Find Your PathIt is never to early to start exploring, so start here.
Meet Wipfli on CampusKeep up with Wipfli’s recruiting efforts on your campus!
Career CenterWe want you to be successful in your job search at Wipfli. Visit our career center and learn some valuable career advice!