Build your career before you graduate.
Our campus recruiting begins early in your academic experience with our Aspiring Leaders Program, leading to an internship, followed by an entry-level position upon graduation. Along the way, you will have ample opportunity to learn about Wipfli and help us understand your fit at our firm.
Internships and entry-level
Due to COVID-19, we’re taking our campus recruiting to online. Follow us on Twitter to keep up with the latest events.
Aspiring Leaders Program
Working at Wipfli
The Wipfli Way isn’t a dusty mission statement that hangs on a wall. It’s a tangible part of everything we do.
Our clients will:
- Be inspired to imagine the possible.
- Be supported by caring professionals who make the client’s challenges their own.
- Work with teams of Wipfli professionals who are dedicated to helping clients achieve their full potential.
Our associates will:
- Be inspired to think freely and follow their passions.
- Be encouraged to grow as people and professionals.
- Commit to serving the firm’s clients with honesty and integrity.
Within the communities where Wipfli associates live and work, our associates will:
- Embrace service and touch the lives of others.
- Use their gifts to make a difference.
- Impact generations to come.