Francis P. Egan, CFA, ASA
Senior Manager, Valuation Litigation and Transaction Services
Fran Egan is a senior manager in Wipfli’s valuation, litigation, and transaction services practice. He is a seasoned professional, with more than 20 years of finance experience, over 15 years of which was specifically devoted to valuation services. Fran provides valuation services for a variety of purposes, including estate planning and gifting, mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, management planning, succession planning, buy/sell agreements, litigation support, marital dissolution (including calculating income for support), and a variety of other purposes. He also has performed valuations for the health care industry, including both transactional valuations and fair market value studies for physician compensation arrangements.
Mr. Egan has presented on a variety of topics to various organizations, including the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Delaware County Bar Association. He has been qualified as an expert witness and has provided expert testimony in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Fran holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) under the American Society of Appraisers.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- Qualified as an Expert Witness
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Chartered Financial Institute (CFA) - Member
- CFA Society of Philadelphia - Member American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Certified in Entity and Intangible Valutions (CEIV) - Completed Fair Value Course; Results Pending
- Malvern Retreat House - Board of Directors, Assistant Treasurer, and Finance Committee Member
- Father Chuck’s Challenge - Board Member
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Management planning/succession planning
- Financial reporting (ASC820, ASC350, etc.)
- Financial planning and projections
- Litigation support
- Forensics/tracing/determination of income for support
EducationPennsylvania State University
- Bachelor of science degree in finance
Is there a problem with your ESOP?
Nov 06, 2020