Paul J. Johnson, CISSP, CCSFP, CPA
As a partner in Wipfli’s risk advisory services practice, Paul Johnson works with clients to assess, improve, and test their information security and risk management programs. He also helps clients determine their compliance with healthcare security requirements including HIPAA and HITRUST. In addition, Paul leads a team with extensive experience and qualifications to provide HIPAA risk assessments, HITRUST assessments, healthcare privacy and security policy development, and other security advisory services.
With over 20 years in the information technology (IT) and information security fields, Paul combines his various experiences with Wipfli’s methodologies and processes to provide clients with sound advice and services to improve their technical environments.
- Certified Information System Security Professional
- HITRUST Common Security Framework Practitioner
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) - Member
- ISSA, Minnesota Chapter - Member
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc. (ISC2) - Member