Harrison Hale, MSA
Harrison Hale is a senior accountant in Wipfli’s nonprofit and government practice. He has been involved in all aspects of the audit process for a variety of nonprofit clients as well conducting compliance testing for grant funded not-for-profit clients. He has always enjoyed helping and serving his community and connecting with community leaders. This led Harrison to the nonprofit sector.
Harrison brings a practical approach to audit engagements and provides reasonable solutions while adhering to generally accepted accounting principles. He believes the key to any relationship is clear and timely communication, and he is dedicated to making that the main component of his client service approach.
Areas of Focus
- Audits of nonprofit organizations
- Yellow Book engagements
- Compliance testing
- Single audits in accordance with the Uniform Guidance
- Contribution-based nonprofit organizations
- Tax-exempt reporting and compliance
EducationSt. Ambrose University
- Bachelor of business administration in accounting and marketing
- Master of science in accountancy