Secure your future from generation to generation
Each family is unique — and each generation has specific needs and challenges — which means family businesses need a sophisticated, yet flexible financial strategy that fuels growth today and secures a stronger tomorrow.
From tax compliance and management consulting to financial optimization and modernization, we can help you as your family and business evolves.
We value collaboration and clarity — and thrive on the complex.
We pour decades of family office experience into strategies that can help you and your family at every inflection point. Whether you’re looking to scale or step back, we can work side by side with you on your journey.
Our clients get white-glove service with a dedicated, single primary contact who ensures confidential, established oversight and internal controls. We also use best-in-breed technology to deliver value and services in a secure environment.
Our family office services include:
- Financial services: Budget and cash flow management with income statements and balance sheet preparation.
- Bill pay: Keep your finances operating smoothly with auto, online or manual bill pay services, plus deposits, transfers and reconciliation.
- Tax services: We communicate with your advisors to handle your tax preparation, filing and payments for you. As a CPA-driven firm, we can help mitigate your risks and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Specialized services: We have experiences in helping family offices with unique situations, such as divorce and trust accounting, insurance coordination, private foundation grant administration, payroll reporting and tax audit assistance.
- Business succession services: Our team is experienced in positioning the next generation to take over family businesses. We help with executive coaching, modernizing operations and building a strong organizational structure.
Get started today
Our team is ready to help ensure you are able to secure the future you want for yourself and the generations that follow. Reach out to us today.
Featured Thought Leader
Chris Lockhart, CPA
With more than 15 years of experience, Chris Lockhart is a partner of the private client services tax team. He specializes in working with executives, high-net-worth individuals, and wealthy families. Chris has a strong attention to detail and prides himself on developing trusted relationships, promoting open communication, and taking a proactive approach with clients.
Christina Klein Trapp, CPA, MST
Christina Klein Trapp brings over 25 years of leadership experience to our team. She has partnered with businesses of all sizes to realize creative, innovative financial solutions ranging from chief financial officer (CFO) and controller services to tax planning and business advisory solutions.