Chris Lockhart, CPA
With more than 15 years of experience, Chris Lockhart is a partner of the private client services tax team. He specializes in working with executives, high-net-worth individuals, and wealthy families. Chris has a strong attention to detail and prides himself on developing trusted relationships, promoting open communication, and taking a proactive approach with clients.
Chris also has experience with international tax issues, especially as they relate to expatriate and inpatriate matters. He understands the intricate filing requirements for foreign financial accounts and investments and the U.S. credits and exclusions allowable for income earned in other countries.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) - Member
- Cornerstone, a nonprofit organization - Treasurer and board member
Areas of Focus
- Complex individual tax planning and preparation for high-net-worth individuals
- Foreign bank account and foreign investment reporting requirements
- Expatriate and inpatriate tax compliance and planning
EducationUniversity of Minnesota
- Masters of Business Taxation
- Bachelor of arts degree in accounting
- Bachelor of arts degree in marketing