Partnering with tribes for over 30 years
With over 30 years of experience in serving tribes, we understand the importance of tribal sovereignty, the tribe’s assets and the unique culture of each tribe. The tribal gaming industry continuously faces unique challenges as new markets emerge, credit markets change and new regulations and laws are implemented. Wipfli has a detailed knowledge of the industry that can benefit your tribe and gaming enterprise.
Our highly experienced gaming professionals specialize in the following services:
- Accounting services (insourced or outsourced)
- Accounting software/financial management software
- Accounting system implementation
- Audit “streamlined process”
- Casino Knowledge Hub (online Title 31/AML training)
- Casino profitability analysis
- Construction monitoring
- Consulting for economic development
- Finance process optimization
- Forensic examinations
- Indian Gaming Cost of Doing Business Report
- Internal audit services
- Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) agreed-upon procedures (AUP)
- Title 31/AML compliance
- Title 31/AML compliance assistance
Featured Thought Leader
Grant Eve, CPA, CFE
Grant is a partner specializing in tribal and commercial gaming. He has several years of experience in working with tribal gaming organizations and commercial casinos throughout the United States. Grant is a nationally recognized leader in the gaming industry and has testified before the U.S. senate, authored numerous articles and been interviewed in several industry publications.
Barnaby Allen, CPA
Barnaby Allen is an audit partner in the public company (SEC) services practice and the tribal gaming practice at Wipfli. With over 15 years in public accounting, he has a track record of helping companies tackle complex accounting issues, including revenue recognition, purchase accounting for acquisitions and share-based compensation. Barnaby has experience in working with large, multinational public and private companies across several industries, including manufacturing and casino gaming. He also has experience with initial public offerings.