Turn vision into reality and preserve a lasting financial legacy
Our integrated services can help preserve a lasting financial legacy through proactive tax planning and well-thought-out elections for gifts, estates and trusts.
Everyone’s vision for their future is unique — including yours. That’s why our team doesn’t plug everyone into the same plan. We take the time to get to know you and talk with you – not over you.
Estate and gift planning
Our seasoned professionals use proven tools and techniques in estate and gift planning in navigating changing and uncertain state and federal transfer tax environments.
Our team can:
- Review, outline and explain the details of your current estate plan.
- Review trust agreements.
- Handle trust administration, including income, transactions, reports and tax returns.
- Maximize charitable contributions and minimize tax liabilities.
- Provide assistance in understanding family dynamics, the nature and value of the estate, and fundamental estate planning goals.
- Facilitate long-term family planning aimed at multi-generational wealth preservation with family office services.
- Resolve tax disputes.
Featured Thought Leader
Chuck Martin, CPA, PFS, CITP
Chuck Martin is a partner who concentrates his efforts in the areas of taxation, estate, and succession planning and compliance and general business consulting. He leverages his vast experience to assist clients in privately owned companies across various industries including construction and real estate, manufacturing and distribution, and service.
Tiffany Kuntemeier, CPA, CSEP
As a tax partner, Tiffany Kuntemeier specializes in working with individuals, partnerships, closely held businesses, trusts and estates to assist with tax planning, compliance, accounting and consulting. She works closely with business owners, fiduciaries and business management to understand their business procedures, industry and company or family. Tiffany is committed to helping clients reach their financial goals.