Cory Bultinck, CPA, MBT
Cory Bultinck is a tax partner in Wipfli's construction and real estate practice. He helps his clients achieve success through personalized and proactive planning.
Cory takes a proactive approach toward client service that includes being up to speed on changing tax laws, ensuring compliance needs are met in a timely manner, and making certain that tax planning strategies are diligently executed. He often works collaboratively with his clients’ financial advisors, attorneys, and other key stakeholders. Clients value Cory’s focus on thorough communication, effective tax planning, and responsiveness to their specific needs.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) - Member
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Developing Leaders Program - Member, mini-series program committee chair, and mentorship program committee chair
- Minnesota Real Estate Journal - Panelist and active participant