Tax strategies to mitigate risk, maximize goals
Tax strategies for high-net-worth-individuals go beyond simply reducing your tax burden. It requires a proactive approach that reflects the changes in your life, your company and your family.
Increasingly complex tax codes — intertwined with your lifestyle and goals — require a robust tax strategy so that you’re confident you’re making the right decisions to minimize your tax burden and help preserve your wealth.
Wipfli’s tax team does more than filling out tax forms. We use our knowledge of the intricacies of personal, family-office, international and business tax regulations to deliver a holistic approach in helping you achieve your goals.
As one of the top CPA firms in the country, we can ensure you comply with all complex tax regulations while mitigating your burden and building your future.
Our individual tax services
Our services for high-net-worth individuals include:
- Individual tax planning and preparation, both federal and state
- Advanced charitable contribution strategy development
- Estate and gift tax strategies
- Updating you with timely advice on tax law changes
- Stock option and compensation timing and character
- Coordinating with other trusted advisors (such as financial planners or attorneys)
- Generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Foreign disclosure compliance assistance
- Tax deferral strategies and reporting
- Understanding and planning with Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Inpatriate tax support
- Expatriate and international taxation
- IRS and tax controversy support
Our tax team is ready to deliver the insights and experience you need to fit your unique personal tax needs.
Let’s get started
We’ll embrace your goals and help you develop new ones as we create the right overall tax plan for you.
Featured Thought Leader
Chris Lockhart, CPA
With more than 15 years of experience, Chris Lockhart is a partner of the private client services tax team. He specializes in working with executives, high-net-worth individuals, and wealthy families. Chris has a strong attention to detail and prides himself on developing trusted relationships, promoting open communication, and taking a proactive approach with clients.
Jason M. Beiswenger, CPA
Jason Beiswenger is the firm’s Private Client Group practice leader in the Northeast. He has a strong attention to detail and prides himself on developing trusted relationships, promoting open communication, and taking a proactive approach with clients.