Maximize your investment in people, process and capital by securing credits and incentives with a proven team.
Federal, state and local governments provide tax credits and incentives to attract new businesses and encourage the expansion of existing ones.
But many businesses miss out on significant savings from credits and incentives because they are unaware they qualify or they don’t understand the process for obtaining them.
Wipfli can help. Our tax specialists monitor changes in tax laws to stay up to date on eligibility requirements and the process for obtaining tax credits and incentives. With our extensive experience, we can help your business identify, leverage and maximize applicable credits and incentives such as:
- Research and development (R&D) tax credits
- Cost segregation studies
- Opportunity zone investments
- Section 179D energy efficient tax deduction
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- State and local tax incentive programs
- Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation (IC-DISC)
- Foreign tax credits
- Section 1031 tax-free exchanges
- Historic rehabilitation tax credit
- Low-income housing tax credits
- Site selection incentives