Doug Kolker, CPA
Doug Kolker focuses on research and experimentation (R&E) tax projects, allowing him to use his experience to help clients maximize the R&E tax credit. He assists manufacturing, technology and software companies nationwide to successfully reduce their tax liabilities by uncovering research and development (R&D) credits. Doug is also responsible for the overall planning, organization, supervision and completion of client engagements. He has a broad background in tax planning, working with closely held businesses, corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
Doug began his career as an auditor for private and public companies. With his passion and desire to run his own business, he became president of a chain of retail stores in the St. Louis area, where he oversaw the doubling of the company’s size.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
- Congregation Shaare Emeth – Board of trustees member
ServicesCPA Tax Services
Areas of Focus
- Manufacturing and distribution
- R&D tax credits
University of Kansas
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting and business administration