We help senior living industry — and their clients — thrive
Caring for your senior residents is a top priority, but increasingly complex regulations, workforce shortages and inadequate reimbursement are eating up your time.
We can help you change that.
At Wipfli, we believe perspective changes everything. And our team of dedicated senior living consultants have worked in healthcare so we bring solutions based upon deep healthcare knowledge. But we also live in the world of regulations, compliance, cybersecurity, mergers, strategy and workforce optimization.
That’s the Wipfli difference.
We bring those perspectives together to find unique solutions to your most pressing problems. Our experience spans the full continuum of care, including independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and long-term facilities.
Our services include:
- Audit and accounting
- Balanced scorecard, lean process improvement and activity-based costing
- Denials management
- EHR assessment and implementation
- Facility planning and feasibility studies
- Digital services unique to healthcare
- Health Information Management
- HIPAA security assessment
- HITRUST CSF assessment
- ICD-10 training
- Reimbursement/Medicare and Medicaid cost reporting
- Revenue cycle
- Senior services planning and market analysis
- Strategic partnerships, alliances and networks
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Tax planning and compliance
By partnering with us, you can reduce your risk, optimize operations and increase your overall value.It all starts with a conversation. Contact us today.
Featured Thought Leader
Tiffany Karlin has over 10 years of experience in the healthcare industry and brings a wealth of expertise in Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement systems, operational needs and structures of post-acute providers, and healthcare reform client impact. She spends her time researching new laws impacting the healthcare industry and supporting policy affecting the industry and is an active leader in the healthcare associations she serves.