Get results that transform from a top accounting and business consulting firm
As needs arise in an ever-changing business environment, you need the resources of a firm with a broad array of resources.
At Wipfli, a top 20 national firm, we’re proud to give our clients the value and experience of a diverse firm that specializes in a wide range of services and industries.
With assurance, accounting, tax and consulting services customized to your needs, Wipfli helps you overcome challenges, achieve your goals and plan for future success.
7733 Forsyth Blvd.
Specialized services in the St. Louis area
Our associates focus on specific areas to be able to provide in-depth knowledge and industry-specific solutions. Some of the industries our St. Louis accountants and business consultants specialize in include healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, real estate and construction.
Our St. Louis office also offers many specialized services for businesses and individuals, including tax services, audit and assurance, R&D tax credit services, cost segregation studies, 401k audits, transaction advisory and business valuation services.
Our St. Louis, Missouri office, formerly Mueller Prost, joined Wipfli effective June 1, 2021 to provide their clients with expanded capabilities, additional cutting-edge services and more technology consulting.
Our Missouri offices have been recognized for the following:
- Accounting Today Regional Leaders – Top 100 Firms: Midwest 2020, 2021
- Inside Public Accounting Top 200 & Top 200 Fastest Growing Firms, 2018-2020
- St. Louis Post Dispatch, Best Places to Work, 2021
- St. Louis Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2016-2020
- St. Louis Business Journal, Largest Accounting Firms List, 2015-2020
- Small Business Monthly in St. Louis Best in Business 2015-2021
- St. Louis Business Journal, St. Louis’ biggest corporate philanthropists – midsize, 2020
- St. Louis Business Journal, Who’s Who in Law and Accounting 2015
We are invested in the communities where we work and live, and are involved with the following organizations:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- American Heart Association
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Children’s Hospital, St. Louis
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- College Bound
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- LeadingAge Missouri
- Missouri Healthcare Association
- Missouri Alliance for Home Care
- Associated General Contractors – Missouri Chapter
- Construction Forum St. Louis
- Home Builders Association of St. Louis and Eastern Missouri
- Commercial Real Estate Women St. Louis
- Construction Financial Management Association St. Louis
- Building Owners and Managers Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Association for Corporate Growth St. Louis
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Missouri Association of Manufacturers
- Missouri Restaurant Association