Mike Devereux, CPA, CMP
Mike Devereux has identified millions of dollars in tax incentives for manufacturing clients, led hundreds of research and development (R&D) tax credit study engagements and demonstrated leadership and exceptional judgment in the tax structuring of various acquisitions. He speaks nationally to various professional and industry trade organizations and associations about opportunities to reduce federal and state tax liabilities and has written dozens of articles for trade publications.
Mike has also presented at a wide variety of association events, colleges and universities for educational purposes. Topics for his sessions have included Research and experimentation (R&E) tax credits, IC-DISC export incentives, tax incentives, and manufacturers and entity selection tax planning.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Manufacturing Professional
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
- Associated Industries of Missouri – Member
- Manufacturers Association of Plastics Processors (MAPP) – Board member
- Allinial Global’s R&D Tax Credit Community of Practice – Chairman
- Manufacturing Services Association (MSA) – Executive board member
- Manufacturing CPAs – President