Eric Castellano, CPA
Eric Castellano is a director in transaction advisory services specializing in quality of earnings due diligence for mergers and acquisitions with over 10 years of public accounting experience.
Prior to joining the transaction advisory services team, Eric worked with the audit and assurance team performing financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, and employee benefit audits in construction, manufacturing, healthcare, real estate, and not-for-profit organizations.
As an advisor dedicated to providing outstanding service, Eric focuses on building relationships with clients to understand their business and their goals.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) - Member
Areas of Focus
- Mergers & acquisitions transaction advisory services
- Quality of earnings due diligence
- Audit and Assurance
University of Missouri
- Master of accountancy degree