Tiffany Kuntemeier, CPA, CSEP
As a tax partner, Tiffany Kuntemeier specializes in working with individuals, partnerships, closely held businesses, trusts and estates to assist with tax planning, compliance, accounting and consulting. She works closely with business owners, fiduciaries and business management to understand their business procedures, industry and company or family. Tiffany is committed to helping clients reach their financial goals.
For the past eight years, Tiffany has worked in estate planning and tax compliance for trusts, gifts and estates. She has been an attendee at the well-known Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning since 2014, keeping her knowledge current with the ever-changing estate planning and administration focus.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
ServicesCPA Tax Services
Areas of Focus
- Tax services
EducationSoutheast Missouri State University
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting
- Master of science degree in accounting