Joel Hundelt, CPA
As an ambitious tax partner, Joel Hundelt works with individuals, partnerships and corporations to assist with tax planning, tax compliance, accounting and consulting.
Joel specializes in working with manufacturing and distribution companies across the U.S. and beyond to develop tax strategies that result in millions of dollars of tax savings. He also works with companies across the country in tax planning and compliance. Joel has experience as a tax advisor and consultant for mergers and acquisitions, working through multiple purchase/sale transactions each year, performing due diligence and tax planning.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), St. Louis Chapter – Member
- Associated Industries of Missouri – Member
- Allinial Global, State and Local Tax Community of Practice – Member
- Allinial Global, Manufacturing and Distribution Community of Practice – Member
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale, School of Accountancy – Board member