Karyn Nunn, CPA
Karyn Nunn brings more than 18 years of experience in public accounting, specializing in audits and reviews of nonprofit organizations, Uniform Guidance, government funding sources, real estate companies, service organizations and closely held businesses.
Karyn is the go-to resource for affordable housing projects funded with tax credit equity, regulatory-based loans and grants and conventional financing, senior housing projects funded with tax credit equity regulatory-based loans and grants and conventional financing, and nursing homes funded with regulatory-based loans and grants.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Not-for-Profit Certificate I
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
- MOCPA Not-for-Profit Committee – Member
- Friends of L’Arche St. Louis – Board and finance committee member