Stacy Campbell, CPA
Stacy Campbell is a tax partner with over 22 years of experience in working with individuals, partnerships, corporations and closely held businesses to assist with tax planning and compliance, accounting and consulting.
Stacy focuses on the real estate and construction industries, advising and consulting with real estate brokers, homebuilders, land developers, residential property owners and commercial property owners. She is well-versed in the real estate industry and stays up to date on tax laws, credits and deductions as they apply to the industry.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
- Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville, Accounting Department Advisory Board – Member
- Home Builders Association – Member