Since joining Wipfli in 2015, Andrew Seifert's focus has been assisting clients with complex tax issues. He specializes in federal and multi-state corporate and partnership tax compliance, accounting methods, tax research, and mergers and acquisitions. Andrew also assists with forensic investigations, loss calculations, contractual disputes, business policy development, regulatory compliance matters and litigation readiness. He is dedicated to assisting the firm's clients with their unique and challenging issues.
Andrew has presented on various tax topics for the Minnesota Society of CPAs (MNCPA), Minnesota CLE, the Financial Planning Association of Minnesota, and National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA). He currently serves as an adjunct faculty member in the University of Minnesota’s masters of business taxation program and law school.
- Qualified Minnesota Rule 114 Arbitrator
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) - Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association (HCBA) - Member
- Association of Records Manager and Administrators (ARMA) - Past director
Areas of Focus
- Tax compliance
- Accounting guidance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Forensic investigations
EducationUniversity of St. Thomas School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of science degree in political science and international relations