Modernize your applications and data
Microsoft Azure is more than traditional cloud storage — it provides a platform for future-ready, cloud-based applications so you can make the most out of your business applications and data. Leverage the cloud in ways that overcome your business challenges while giving you the ability to:
- Modernize your technology and ability to scale: Make your organization more adaptable, innovative and able to support more business models. Extend the life of your existing systems.
- Improve security: Mitigate risk and help keep your data and organization secure.
- Implement remote access: Get anywhere, anytime access to your systems and data.
- Gain insights: Centralize your data and gain valuable insights to help make strategic business decisions.
- Enhance your customer experience: Grow your customer base, facilitate greater customer loyalty and retain customers.
Work with the Azure specialists at Wipfli
By aligning Azure components to your business needs and desired outcomes, Wipfli helps you plan strategically around how your organization will use Azure effectively. We’re also a Microsoft CSP Direct partner, which means we can directly quote and provision Azure tools — helping you with cost-effective and coordinated billing, adding or removing services/workloads, and delivering support and managed services with specialists who know your business.
Application modernization: We not only help modernize your legacy apps. We can also build innovative, modern, cloud-native applications from ground-up — whether you’re bringing a new SaaS offering to the market, building a customer portal or developing the next version of your line-of-business application. Let us assist you with:
- Web apps, portals and e-commerce
- Multi-tenant SaaS architectures
- Azure Integration Services
- Cloud-native application architecture
- Progressive Web Apps
- Cloud APIs, management and governance
Data modernization: Wipfli can help you combine the right components of Azure to implement an enterprise data solution, at scale and with effective management and governance, so that your business has access to the insights it needs. Let us assist you with:
- Analytics and business intelligence
- Data warehouse
- Data governance
- AI and machine learning
- Data lake/operational data store
Contact us to learn more about how we can help set your organization up for digital success through Microsoft Azure.
Featured Thought Leader
As a solutions manager in Wipfli’s business intelligence and analytics practice, Anirudh Nadkarni brings a decade of hands-on experience in data and analytics. His responsibilities lie in the architecture, design, and implementation of user-friendly and meaningful analytics solutions that improve clients’ productivity and effectiveness.
Matt Sabo is a director with 25+ years of experience in data management, data integration, and advanced statistical analysis. Matt has planned enterprise data-management strategies and implemented analytic solutions for clients in the financial services, commercial real estate, manufacturing, healthcare, and technology industries. He has deep industry knowledge in financial-services analytics, particularly in the areas of credit management, lending performance, risk profiling and compliance reporting. In addition, Matt helps organizations integrate predictive models into their operational processes.