Meet the demand for connected experiences
Your customers expect connected, personalized experiences. In fact, 84% of customers say the experience a company provides is just as important as its products and services.
That’s why Salesforce offers solutions specifically designed to personalize customer experiences, improve engagement, connect systems and data, and empower your employees.
Does your organization struggle with impersonal customer communications and disconnected tools?
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is designed to deliver personalized customer journeys. It gives you the power of predictive recommendations to identify the customers most likely to engage with you, and it lets you connect every interaction to create effective cross-channel campaigns.
Specifically, Marketing Cloud helps your organization:
- Send relevant emails at just the right time and offer personalized customer preferences.
- Gain a single view of each customer and create unique customer journeys with a consistent brand experience.
- Share your knowledge on an integrated platform — enabling marketing, sales and support to share the same data and voice, and optimizing budgets and programs.
Financial Services Cloud
Rapid change in the financial institutions industry has put growing pressure on banks and credit unions to accelerate transformation and inspire client trust.
That’s where Financial Services Cloud can help. It allows financial institutions to share data seamlessly, improve the client experience and enhance their lines of business.
Specifically, Financial Services Cloud helps you:
- Understand your clients and gather new insights that lead to stronger, more connected interactions.
- Deliver a personalized experience that builds client trust and keeps them banking, lending and investing with you.
- Find a competitive edge that differentiates you from other financial institutions.
- Boost team productivity by creating a single view of your clients and integrating with existing tools to keep your business and teams in sync.
MuleSoft is an integration platform used to connect applications, data and devices through a series of APIs. Each API is developed to play a specific role, whether it’s unlocking data from systems, unifying data into processes or delivering an experience.
Essentially, MuleSoft provides the bridge between Salesforce and your organization’s other on-premises, cloud and legacy systems. Together, MuleSoft and Salesforce enable organizations to surface their data to deliver intelligent, connected experiences across channels and touchpoints.
Use MuleSoft to:
- Extend and enrich your legacy investments
- Power custom applications with third-party data
- Connect CRM with back-office systems
- Create a 360-degree customer view
- And much more
Ready to optimize Salesforce?
As a Salesforce registered partner, Wipfli helps organizations optimize Salesforce and gain measurable ROI and long-term impact. Let us assist you in determining which Salesforce products can help you meet your business goals. Click here to learn more.
Featured Thought Leader
Michael A. Grollman
Michael Grollman is a director in Wipfli’s technology consulting practice with over 20 years of experience in serving a variety of industries. He is responsible for cloud client relationship management (CRM) software suite project designs and implementations, including related cloud systems in Azure and AWS.
Bill Jentarra has over 25 years of experience with extensive hands-on and management experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex client relationship management (CRM) and business intelligence (BI) solutions (and related technologies) across various industries, with a focus on high-tech, finance/insurance, manufacturing and energy.