Jason M. Beiswenger, CPA
Jason Beiswenger is the firm’s Private Client Group practice leader in the Northeast. He has a strong attention to detail and prides himself on developing trusted relationships, promoting open communication, and taking a proactive approach with clients.
As a highly skilled tax advisor, Jason specializes in working with executives, high-net-worth individuals, and wealthy families providing individual and trust income tax compliance and consulting services. He has experience providing advice on equity-based compensation, charitable giving, and retirement planning strategies. Jason also has expertise in providing planning and compliance services to closely held businesses.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants – Board Member
- Queen City Rotary Club – Member and past Board Member
ServicesCPA Tax Services Private client services
Areas of Focus
- Individual and trust income tax planning and compliance
- Planning for owners of closely held businesses
- Real estate lessors and managers
- Professional services
EducationUniversity of New Hampshire
- Bachelor of science degree in business administration with a concentration in accounting and management